NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility Ford F-150 Sweepstakes - July 2018 (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding New York and Florida, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Digital Branding, LLC and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Unfortunately, due to costly bonding and registration requirements for sweepstakes in the states of New York and Florida, residents of these two states are not eligible for this promotion.
2. Sponsor Digital Branding, LLC, 20 Jay St Ste 502, Brooklyn, NY 11201
3. Timing Sweepstakes begins July 11th, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends June 30th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("Sweepstakes Entry Period"). Sponsor is the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter During the Sweepstakes Entry Period when you go to www.toastyegg.com and complete the online entry form by providing your name and email address, and agreeing to receive emails from ToastyEgg you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the steps above by mailing a handwritten piece of paper to Digital Branding, LLC, ATTN: ToastyEgg Sweepstakes, 20 Jay St Ste 502, Brooklyn, NY 11201 during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. To enter via the alternative entry method the handwritten piece of paper a paper must contain your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, year, date of birth, and the name of the prize you are entering to win. Mail in entries must be postmarked within the Sweepstakes Entry Period and received within six days after the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Entry Period when entering by mail. Limit one (1) entry per day per person when entering on the website www.toastyegg.com. An entrant that enters on www.toastyegg.com will not receive any additional entries if the entrant also attempts to enter by mail. Entrants may only use one email address to enter the Sweepstakes. You are not permitted to share the same email address with another entrant. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will be void and your entries and you will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries all of which will be ineligible to win a prize. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners of any prize may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to be awarded the prize.
5. Winner Determination Prior to the start of the Sweepstakes, one (1) winning number will be selected from the following range: 1 to 12,500. The winning number will be secured and is not available to the Sponsor. At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes period, one hundred and fifty (150) entries will be selected randomly from the total pool of entries ("potential winner pool"). An entrant with multiple entries may be selected more than once for potential winner pool. Each of the selected entries will be assigned an entry number from the following range: 1 in 12,500. In the event any of the one hundred and fifty (150) entry numbers matches the pre-selected winning number, and if the winner to whom the entry number belongs has complied with these official rules, then the Grand Prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received.
6. POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR'S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATION, SELECTION OF THE WINNER AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
7. Verification of Potential Winner Potential winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the "Affidavit") by the date specified by Sponsor, or an alternate potential winner may be selected. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or the potential winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate potential winner, if any.
8. Grand Prize One (1) grand prize will be awarded. Grand prize winner will receive a 2018 Ford F-150 Truck. Exact configuration, colors, options, and additional features are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason, including a cash payment of $25,000.00. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Entry Conditions and Release Each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, celebrities, and any other person and organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, attendance at, defect in, delivery of, inability to use, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry. Winners acknowledge that all prizes are awarded as-is without warranty of any kind.
10. Publicity Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner's acceptance of prize constitutes the winner's agreement and consent for Sponsor and any of its designees to use and/or publish winner's full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, video, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
11. General Conditions Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of each prize will be awarded.
13. Disputes Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
15. Sweepstakes Results For Sweepstakes results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List - ToastyEgg Sweepstakes, c/o Digital Branding, LLC, 20 Jay St Ste 502, Brooklyn NY 11201. Please include the name of the sweepstakes that you are checking to see the winner for. Requests for the winner list must be received within 60 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.