What we collect
We may collect the following information about you:
What we do with the information we collect
- Email address
- Demographic information such as postal address, phone number(s), gender, birth date, preferences and interests.
- Site usage information such as searches, offer clicks, offer votes
- Other information you may voluntarily provide to us when you communicate with us.
- Additional information may include, but not be limited to, health and lifestyle information about you and your family such as marital status and household information (spouse, children, pets, etc.), ethnicity, education, income, occupation, purchasing habits, reading habits, insurance, participation in research surveys and clinical trials. If you communicate with us by e-mail or completing surveys, we may collect any information you share. We also may collect information such as the identification of the server your computer is logged onto and whether you opened an e-mail delivered to you by one of Our Websites or partners.
- In some instances we may include certain links in our e-mails that will allow us to monitor whether you access specific content or advertisements contained in that e-mail. When you click on one of these links, we will record that click and certain activities on the Web page associated with that link.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information for internal record keeping and administrative functions.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send you targeted advertising via e-mail or postal mail
- We may share the information you provide to this Website or Digital Branding, LLC with our other affiliated websites, in other words, Our Websites
- We may contact you for feedback and surveys via email.
- We may send you general and administrative information about Our Websites via email.
- We may provide your contact information to our marketing partners whose offer(s) you have selected to receive in order for them to send you special offers via email, telemarketing and direct mail.
- We may provide your information to other companies and individuals we hire to perform certain functions on our behalf. These companies and individuals may include but are not limited to fulfillment services and email providers. These agents have access to member personal information as needed to perform their functions.
- We may pass your information to a third party in the URL of a link that you click from Our Websites, to improve your experience with that third party website. Your information is not supposed to be recorded or used by the third party except to improve your experience on that website, unless you direct the website to record or use that information otherwise. You should take note of the privacy policies on these websites and ensure that they are using your information responsibly.
- We may use your information for various purposes, such as to conduct internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior in and to our e-mail advertisements and content, and to better understand and serve you.
We are committed to taking actions to help ensure your information is secure. While no method is 100 percent secure, in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place what we believe are suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on Our Websites.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of Our Websites, you are responsible for keeping these credentials confidential.
A cookie is a small file which Our Websites you visit may place on your computer's hard drive. When the file is added, the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve Our Websites in order to tailor Our Websites to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better experience when you are using any of Our Websites, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us or as described here. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Do Not Track
For more information about "do not track" visit https://allaboutdnt.com/ or http://www.aboutads.info/.
Advertisements on Our Websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may choose not to receive our newsletter. To do so, you may opt out here. You will also be opted out of our daily prize drawing.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us here. You may also automatically opt out here.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen by opting-into receiving such information.
We want to help you keep your personal information we hold accurate. To view or edit your personal information that has been stored online by us, please contact us at the address below.
Digital Branding, LLC
20 Jay Street, Ste. 502
Brooklyn, NY 11201
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above contacts. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To remove your name from our list, contact us and we will be happy to unsubscribe you from our system. Please note that you will no longer receive our offerings by email when you do this.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any information to or on Our Websites. Our Websites are intended only for users 18 years of age and over. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on Our Websites or on or through any of the features or register on Our Websites, make any purchases through Our Websites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of Our Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screenname or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: February 25, 2016
Share this Page